Friday, December 01, 2006

Internet Marketing is Hard Work!!!

I have done various types of work in my 56 yrs on this planet, but Internet marketing has to be the hardest. It's even more difficult than commodity broker and that is a tough gig if done correctly.

I started out on this venture not knowing a thing, but got extremely lucky after about 5 months and found Veretekk. What a fabulous company! I thank God every day for that company and it's group of trainers. I amaze myself how much I can do online now, and I owe it all to these fabulous trainers who give of their time and they are so patient as us old fools are trying to learn how to build websites, how to create massive back links, how to raise ourselves in the rankings, and myriads of other absolutely essential skills, that I didn't even know existed 6 months ago.

Thanks to Veretekk, I have my Leadsomatic to help me develope millions upon millions of online ads that are daily building back links to my site. If you don't know what all that is , I suggest you get over to Veretekk and get yourself one of their free silver sytems and get in on some of those free trainings. Where else on the net can you learn SEO for free and by some of the best in the business.

The tools you are given to work with are awesome. No serious internet marketer can afford to be without these tools and most of them are free. My Leadsomatic alone brings in more qualified leads than I can call in one day. I sometimes have to give my extras away to my downline as I can't call them all. It's a nice problem to have. I hope this helps you , as I know how difficult is can be trying to build a business online.

No comments: