Monday, December 18, 2006

Things I'm Learning about Getting Leads

As I make this journey and surf the net, I am amazed at the amount of lies that are foisted upon the poor struggling new marketers. I'm sure, if you have been marketing any length of time, you are also aware and amazed.

I'm learning that lead generation is a very serious business, and there is nothing for free, and no, you cannot make millions while you sleep. The bottom line is, a legitimate business is hard work, lots of sacrifice, and requires education and a little spending of money to make some money.

In the last week, I have spent hours learning about back links, how to generate them, and what they can mean to your rankings in the search engines. I joined a wonderful linking site. It allows you to place all your urls on one site and then promote that site and all your sites will be linked together. Is that not a fabulous idea? Think of what that can mean to your backlinking. It can save you countless hours of work, and you can use it free or join for a small fee. I paid the fee because I intend to use this new find to help promote all my online businesses.

My online ads are pulling in almost one thousand hits a month now and I can thank the wonderful free teaching at Veretekk for that. This is some of the most dynamic teaching you can receive on how to be successful on the internet, and it's FREE!!! My portal Leadsomatic is very helpful in producing all these high quality leads. God Bless you as you journey through your marketing endeavors.

No comments: